Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sunday Screen Shot ..... October 8th 2006




















My computer was down last Sunday, so I don't know what this shot looked like then. But two weeks ago, this widget was reading an even 2,700.

A word about rules for posting.
Some posters lately want to know why I've deleted their comments..... The same reason that Dick Cheney won't let reporters into his fundraisers I guess.
If you want to have a food fight about things ........... go some place else, it's a big net. Better yet, start your own site and tell everyone how mean I am.
It's my site, it's my rules.

Sunday update ..... I threw 5 or 6 trolls off the site today, and had the pleasure of banning their asses. Everyone of them whining about my rules. Not one commenting Cheney's banning the press from his fundraisers, not one commenting on those new counters spinning away the failures of the Bush administration. I certianly hope tomorrow each and everyone of them marches right down to the enlistment office to join up, because thanks to George Bush our army now takes 42 year-old-grandmothers.

Get some sugar boys, your cool-aid is getting sour ..... And Olbermann is just pointing that out.


* ADD YOUR " ATTA BOYS " RIGHT IN HERE ⇓⇓⇓ ⇓⇓⇓

A PUBLIC PLACE to SAY THANKS ... ADD YOUR " ATTA BOYS " RIGHT HERE