Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003

Monday, November 06, 2006

"I Wish I Could Say That Too"

From TV Newser :

Correspondents Tell Olbermann: "I Wish I Could Say That Too"
Keith Olbermann says virtually all of his colleagues at MSNBC have been supportive of his special comments, with "a lot of correspondents saying 'I wish I could say that too.'"

The Countdown host participated in a comments thread at Firedoglake yesterday, and he said management gives him "no crap" about the special comments. "The only thing they ask for is more of them," he says. "I point out I can't supply these on demand. They're organic; otherwise I'm Limbaugh without the hallucinogens."

He also described how he comes up with the special comments:

A) Get pissed off.

B) Hear the 'Special Comment' bell go off in my head.

C) Write it

D) Rewrite it

E) Re-rewrite it in the morning

F) Do it aloud three or four times

G) Get the rest of the show done

H) Do it with the knowledge it has to be done by exactly 9:00:00 ET.


He also revealed he is discussing a "Special Comment" book...


ADD YOUR " ATTA BOYS " RIGHT IN HERE :

A PUBLIC PLACE to SAY THANKS ... ADD YOUR " ATTA BOYS " RIGHT HERE