Cost of the War in Iraq
(JavaScript Error)
To see more details, click here.
US Deaths in Iraq since March 20th, 2003

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

An editor's note:

I'm sure you'll notice if you stop by on a regular basis that I have not included any of the 'campaign comments' that Mr. Olbermann did in the last week or so. It has not been an oversight; I didn't think that they were appropriate to add to this site.

With the election of Barack Obama as our 44th President, I can foresee less of a need for this site. Do I think that Mr. Olbermann will somehow go easier on a Democratic administration? Hardly! Do I think that the Obama Administration will be perfect? Again, Hardly. I think that the kind of epic screw-ups that have hallmarked the Bush administration will be few and far between now. That being said, I have no intention of removing this blog.

And now, onward and upward. The fight has just begun!

Good night, and good luck!

A PUBLIC PLACE to SAY THANKS ... ADD YOUR " ATTA BOYS " RIGHT HERE